- ARMADA: Using motif activity dynamics to infer gene regulatory networks from gene expression data
- Expression noise facilitates the evolution of gene regulation
- Quantifying the strength of miRNA–target interactions
- A large-scale, in vivo transcription factor screen defines bivalent chromatin as a key property of regulatory factors mediating Drosophila wing development
- Global 3′ UTR shortening has a limited effect on protein abundance in proliferating T cells
Put your company tagline here, something that sells
You can describe yourself, your company, or any products or services you are selling. You can also put your contact details, or a short biography, and let people know how to get in touch with you or to hire you. Feel free to write anything. You can edit these lines in the theme options panel.
Next to this is a placeholder for widgets. You can show your latest Twitter post or a Google Map of your business place, whichever suits you best. This area appears sitewide, make sure you put something that looks and sounds really cool here.